Brake bleeding advice

embrace

Evening all,

Sorry if this has been covered but Ive searched in the guides section and other and cant find a propper post for it other than general comments here and there.

Anyway, im thinking about overhauling my brakes when funds allow consisting of:

Braided lines

New discs

New pads

New Motul RF600 fluid.

Ive managed to get hold of the nissan service guide and replacing the hoses, pads & discs looks pretty simple. But when coming to bleeding the system its useless. It just says 'have a helper pump the brakes and bleed from the rear right nipple, keep doing this untill no air bubbles are to be seen'

Well I know that there is a specific order using both nipples on the brembo calipers. Could someone confirm this for me please?

Also it doesnt mention how to flush the old fluid out except from 'Open the rear right nipple and pump the brakes untill no more fluid comes out' Again ive read some posts that say do not let the master cylinder run dry as this can create issues? Any advice on what to do here please?

Finally, when ive done previous brake bleeds before ive used an adapter that fits on the reservoir and connects to a tyre which pressurises the system and forces all the fluid out, ive used this before to bleed the brakes as theres no pumping the pedal and no chance of any air getting back through the nipples. Has anyone used this system on the zed before?

Many thanks and when I do the job ill be sure to do a full guide with pictures for future reference :)