Cobwebs blown ....

Jud1

took the day off today, Clear blue skies - a couple 100 miles ... ahhhhhh

Sorry, had to share - I've not driven her for 6weeks or so and only had her for 12!! :teeth::blush: -

Not gotten to work on her yet, she was filthy when I picked her up (like she'd lived outside, not cleaned for 2years filthy, someone threw a wash and wax over before I saw it etc) So, have spent more time cleaning and replacing some obvious worn parts (drop link, clicking axle fix etc) She's got her minor niggles, but then, that's what I wanted .... (+afford)

I have a rattle in the boot area, behind driver (5o'clock)- around the rear light (maybe) - and I can't find the f*&%*£!)&$ and can't replicate it when stationary ......I hate that, I've tapped, crawled, skinned knuckles, taken everything out !!....and then ... f~it... fix it with the Stereo :surrender:

anyway, if anyone one has ever had something similar, and then found / fixed it ..... I'd be very interested in you coming round to ours and doing mine! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyhow, now into Friday night with a big Zmile on my face, bloody marvelous -

Cheers ~

• Like 1