Whos got a Sony Xperia Z3 (or compact) Bluetooth question!

AMT

Tried the search not a huge amount there, just a few and the original I did for my S4 mini lol. Won't be too long before I can think about an upgrade on the phone, S5 looks a bit...the same as my S4 so was thinking about the Sony Xperia Z3 compact. Has anyone got this and does it connect to your 350Z?? I won't make this mistake again.... lol (can't just be cos the S4 was a new phone, I have friends iphones who connect to it no problem).

Thanks or any help!

• 2 weeks later...

I've got the same issue with my S5 and having tried to find a fix, I get the impression it's a general issue with the latest Android phones. I haven't found anything saying that any of the latest phones will actually work. If you find out let us know!

Had a Sony Z2 handset after having huge problems with trying to get the Samsung S4 I had to connect. There was a huge write up on the forum I started on this issue. The trouble is that you need to check the version of bluetooth that is in your car. Sony Z2/Z3 runs Bluetooth version 4. Unless they match you will have a problem with pairing and your phone will not sinc.

Random thought and it could be rubbish. So nothing connects to the car just now, not my S4 mini, not my mates new Z3 Xperia. Only phones that seem to connect were my old Galaxy Ace and an iphone 5 of my gf's.

Question -Is the black Bluetooth thing in the centre cubby replacable with another one that fits in and might work??

The thing that can be removed with the flashing triangle....which won't stay red!! ARRGH lol

Edited by AMT