Hubcentric Spacers, steel wheel nuts & rear camber arms

BJRz

Hello I am after the above...

Usually i'd be looking for used examples as I love a good bargain! However I am open to buying new due to purchasing a set of wheels that I want to crack on with fitting.

I'm definitely wanting a set of steel wheel nuts, ideally similar to these, maybe in a neo chrome finish: http://www.driftworks.com/gt50-steel-wheel-nuts-with-key-5-colours-available.html

I'm also wanting a set of hubcentric spacers, i'm not too sure on the sizes yet though possibly 15/20mm on the front and 20/25mm on the rear. Havent yet got round to test fitting the wheels.

Lastly I believe I am going to need rear camber arms. Some of the information on the forum is a tad confusing so any clarification on this would be appreciated! Im lowered 30mm and the rear wheels are 18x10j ET15 I believe... If I stick with the stock arms is this going to cause major issues when it comes to the alignment? Can I stick with the stock arms and get away with buying a toe alignment kit? Running a bit of negative camber is fine, which I believe I may have to do to get the wheels to fit once they've been spaced out a bit anyways. Just dont want to buy a pair to find out that I dont need them!

I'm looking at the eibach / SPC kit which I can get for just under £150 shipped from the states including delivery and import charges. Also the kit driftworks provide which is a tad cheaper.

I'm more than happy to buy the items from the sources I have found, however If any of the traders on here have any of the above and can provide a decent priced package then please let me know :thumbs:

Thanks in advance :)