First 350z 😃

MPB

Cheers for the welcoming messages guys. Bit of an update went and fitted my scorpion exhaust and toyosports y pipe. I know the y pipe isn't really rated at all but I couldn't afford to go down the stollen route ATM so decided to spend £65 on this. I came across a fantastic place called I-tuned in watton, Norfolk which rents out ramps with a full tool set on an hourly basis, so this afternoon headed over and it was fantastic 2 hours later and only £32 we had removed the old exhaust and heated out the corroded bolts and fitted the new y pipe and scorpion system. Was very impressed with the y pipe couldn't complain at all the quality seemed tip top and fitment was a doddle! So very happy I drove all the way home with my windows open enjoying the sound. Successful afternoon 😉

I'm actually pleasantly surprised.. No drone really whilst cruising no more than you got with the standard exhaust anyway. But sounds absolutely lovely when you put your toe down especially with my new aem cold air intake. Pleasantly suprised.