JS 54 ZZZ

JonRigby

That's definitely the plate, could of sworn it was silver though, looked sweet either way! Local to Huntingdon?

Hi mate. Yes your honour, guilty as charged. My cars definitely blue though :D

I live in Huntingdon mate. Feel free to pop round and double check the colour any time, and I'll throw in a coffee too :)

• Like 2

That's definitely the plate, could of sworn it was silver though, looked sweet either way! Local to Huntingdon?

I live in Huntingdon mate. Feel free to pop round and double check the colour any time, and I'll throw in a coffee too :)

I blame it on all the driving I've done in the last 2 days to see a couple Zeds which have both been silver. :p

Will definitely have to take you up on that offer! I'm just down the road in Chatteris.

I blame it on all the driving I've done in the last 2 days to see a couple Zeds which have both been silver. :p

Will definitely have to take you up on that offer! I'm just down the road in Chatteris.

They actually come in other colours too :)