Polishing PLENUM< PIPES< THROTTLE BOSY< E>T>C

M350ZB

Right all,

i want to get my plenum polished up as well as my throttle body, then with a ploished JWT pipe to the pop-charger, with eventually when i get some more cash some carbon bits as well.

Right Envy have quoted me £130 for both, but i have to send mine to them, still awaiting a pm, if they polish it or coat it in something, not to sure yet.

Does anyone else know any companies or anything that may come to help me, also MING heard your a good head at blinging, lol B)

Help ua out guys !

Right all,

i want to get my plenum polished up as well as my throttle body, then with a ploished JWT pipe to the pop-charger, with eventually when i get some more cash some carbon bits as well.

Right Envy have quoted me £130 for both, but i have to send mine to them, still awaiting a pm, if they polish it or coat it in something, not to sure yet.

Does anyone else know any companies or anything that may come to help me, also MING heard your a good head at blinging, lol B)

Help ua out guys !

Polished induction pipe with a choice of Samco in red, blue or orange.£110

100_0751Medium.jpg

or carbon pipe if you prefer £135

DSCN0272.jpg

Let me know how you get on re: the polished plenum. Have been searching and failing so far......

Phil - bolts?? :blush:

Still drawn a blank on the bolts at the moment, had three different pitch's and none fit correctly, not given up though.

Polished plenum is available on an exchange basis for £120.

OK Phil, thanks. Will fit it with existing bolts I think as I want it on! :) Let me know when you find them!

Re: the polished plenum, it's a good question about how it ages? And are there any guarantees as I know mine currently seals. If there was any damage / warping a new one may not? Am definitely interested. :thumbs:

The plenum is proffesionally machine polished to a very high gloss smooth finish. Nothing in the process will cause any damage to the plenum itself.

After care will be required as with any polished metal surface, if you ignore it it will be affected by salt etc.

To keep it in good order you only need to lightly polish with something like Autosol every now and again.