new to the site

B) hi every one, my name is kevin. decided to join you all after continualy telling customers about the 350 sights, am the sales manager at the nissan garage in reading. have been there 18 months, starting as sales exec, and finaly becoming sales manager in january. love my job, and the fine products we have which really sell themselves. on my third 350z, which is a gtpac, kuro, and standard alloys. have sold ten 06 z's already 3 roadsters and 7 coupes. gun as usual most popular colour, followed by black, and 1x blue 1x sun. should be getting 06 for showroom early april. am in a very fortunate position that i get to take my work home , in the shape of the z. we have one customer who has aready had a full stainless from manifolds all the way through, and they were a work of art in themselves , he is also planing on having supercharger fitted.

Hi, welcome to the site!

Glad to see you enjoying the Z experience, Im a relative newbie myself, having only owned the car a couple of months, and doing only about 500 miles in it myself (the missus has it as a daily drive)

Thanks for taking the time to join up, I hope you enjoy the community here! :thumbs: