350Z GT Red,Blue,Grey

paulashy

Sold my 350z at the end of last year and now looking for another in a similar spec to

Red,Blue or grey

55 Reg or lower as im young the newer ones push the insurance up by £400 plus the higher tax bracket.

GT Pack

Around 50k

Full service history

P3 service done.

Budget up to £8500

Seem to find a lot of silvers which i really dont want, and a lot with the newer 295BHP engine which i want to stay away from due to the risk of high oil consumption among higher insurance and tax costs. other than that they are all over 10k. Am i being blind i payed 8k for mine at the end of last year which was 43k, Grey, GT pack and full service history was i just lucky and my budget is too low? Cant seem to find any where near that now really regretting selling it as i get the impression im going to spend more and have to compromise on the spec i want this time round.

Keep trawling the for sale threads, pistonheads and autotrader to no avail. Not in a rush to buy but its looking like my car is going to sell this week so would like to get a replacement but a bit worried at the moment as i cant even find one that i like.

Can any one Help

Edited by paulashy