Battery Dead!

nath8642

So after just sorting my fans out with the mishimoto fans my battery has decided to give in ergghhh.

Anyway i was just wondering as i have seen online some jap imports have different bateries my negative terminal is on the driver side and positive on passanger side. I have a jap battery in after abit of research a Varta Blue B31 CCA 330 Voltage 12 Capacity 45.

Tonight i was just going to take the battery off and walk to the local garage see if they could replace it. Is there replacements about?

I jump started it the other day and took it for a long drive to hopefully charge it up seen as it didnt work and has been sitting around for a week and half. The voltmeter read 14V while driving so i presumed my alternator was working ok and my battery was dieing.

I parked up checked the voltmeter after turning the engine off and it read just below 12V not enough to turn it over and start again :( can i confirm it is the battery with everyone it just clicks when i try turn it over and drains the battery even more.

And can anyone recommend me a price and place to get the imported cars battery as i am fed up of not having my car now.