Running 50 miles for cancer research

Chesterfield

Nope, not me - it would kill me.

My friend and his wife are running some very silly distances (Andrew is doing 100 miles and Keira 50). These are single runs - i.e. not five miles today five miles tomorrow etc. You start, and you go to sleep when you have finished. Crazy.

Keira battled cancer herself at the age of 22, she is one of the lucky ones who came out of the other side, she is raising money for cancer research to help more people take on this awful disease.

I know its cheeky, and we raise money at Wales events etc, but Im trying to get this great effort by them recognised. If you can afford to give anything to this worthy cause, please do. Im sure both Keira and Andrew would appreciate it.

If all you can do is post this link on your facebook for others to read her story and donate then that would be much appreciated too. There are hundreds of us here, if a few of us share it, and only a few who read it donate anything, we can make a big difference.

Thank you to all :)

https://www.justgiving.com/Keira-Booth

Regards,

Chris.