Silverstone Classic

Daryl

Anyone else going to the Silverstone Classic this year? A mate of mine is having his stag weekend there, so looking at getting tickets, though at £80 for 2 days, its expensive, anyone got tickets that they are selling at all?

Lucky you! lol

Didnt know if anyone already had tickets that they wanted to sell at a slightly reduced rate, as there are 3 of us going for 2 days, but in reality, il probably leave at lunch time on Saturday, as got a 40th birthday party to go to

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Where are you Kayla?

So far, no joy,i sent an email off at the start of the week, and iv not heard back yet, but im off for 2 weeks after today, so what il do is drop another contact a message today, and see what happens.

Finally found someone that lives relatively local!

May see you around MK sometime then, my partner and I used to go every weekend and play squash at the Open Uni. Since we've got the zed though the weekends have been spent taking it apart and putting it back together again :lol:

Don't suppose you know any other zed owners that live around our area? And have you heard anything from Silverstone yet?

I was off work last week, and this week, so will check when I return to work Monday, if that fails, il chase it up.

There are a couple of guys that live around MK, Parello lives in Flitwick, which is not far. the OU is 5 minutes from my house, I live 10 minutes walk from Willen lake, just off JNC 14.

I was off work last week, and this week, so will check when I return to work Monday, if that fails, il chase it up.

There are a couple of guys that live around MK, Parello lives in Flitwick, which is not far. the OU is 5 minutes from my house, I live 10 minutes walk from Willen lake, just off JNC 14.

Did you get anywhere with the contacts I gave you Daryl. :thumbs: