18" Work XD9 Shadow Chrome Alloys.

3sjr

Hello, I have for sale my meant to be summer wheels. Bought these off ebay but if I'm honest I like my matt black rims more as everything is black on my car.

They are 18x10 all round with et18 and et38

I want exactly what I paid for them as they have only ever been test fitted then taken straight back off.

Overall condition is very good I would rate them a solid 8.

If you look closely there is very small marks on the very outer lip of 2 wheels, looks like they have rubbed a bit when stacked on each other (doesn't show on pics). 1 alloy has a stone chip again to the very outer lip. When you look silly close you will notice lacquer peel kind of behind the spokes, I didn't even notice this until I gave them a good clean (again doesn't show on pics). I am being very picky and like I said they are like an 8/10 condition.

The price is £999 firm I also ran spacers which I will sell for £60 (20mm i think) these are extremely popular yet still rare. If you went to japfest you would have seen them on a few of the show cars.

IMG_4723_zps10b0d4d5.jpg

IMG_3846_zps97c6cbea.jpg

IMG_3805_zps89c93e2c.jpg

31F5AAFD-22DD-48AC-A4F4-846F827B5E15_zpspbo8xgbi.jpg

IMG_4334_zps818f44ed.jpg

IMG_4323_zps5d67f68f.jpg

Collection is from Newport South Wales, but I travel around a lot and I can also send them for £50 anywhere in the UK.

Thanks for reading, just pm me any questions

• 2 months later...