Aftermarket Head unit with Phone

STRBramley

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum (only got the car at the weekend) and I have a few questions.

I am looking at this headunit but I'm not sure if it will work with the phone button on my steering wheel. Does anyone know if it will and if not is there a way to get it working?

The main reason I am looking at a new head unit is due to the standard Bose one cutting out on the left side when listening to a CD which I hear is a fault with the ribbon in the CD changer. I'd also like to use my phone to play music.

I'm in the same boat. Look on ebay for the 350z kits they sell. It looks like they have everything you need.

The thing that I am worried about is that the double din units are a mega tight fit. I spent Hours trying to make a kenwood fit into my old MR2 and it would always work its way out at the front over time.

kit: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Double-DinFascia-Adaptor-Pioneer-Stalk-Wheel-Car-Stereo-Kit-/400713048381?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item5d4c5be13d

The unit I am most interested in right now: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/AppRadio/AppRadio+2+(SPH-DA100)

As I say I havent actually bought these, they just seem to be what's needed from my own research.

I have read that full Andriod double din devices are on their way so I might hold out till next year for one.