Spinning Black 08 350 Balcombe Road, Crawley - Sunday PM

TimFF

Passed me heading north, I was waiting to turn into Balcombe Road in the Mustang and ended up following you.

Turned left onto Crawley Avenue slip road, gave it rather too many beans (and without TC on?), last saw you in 2nd of tank slappers pointing across the road heading for the bank...

Trust it was nothing but an 'oh ****' moment.

Edited by TimFF

Haha that's great. What colour was it? I saw a black '08 near copthorne the other evening giving it a bit too many beans as well.

You must be very local to me, would love to see the Mustang in the flesh. I'll give you a wave if I see you :)

Edited by Jp606

Heading amended...

Yup, a black one, he'd have been coming from Copthorne direction so the chances of it being someone else are slim...

If you see me (you won't today!) feel free to wave, more than happy to show the car if you want - PM me, I'm only seconds from where he went spinnin'...

I had someone literally slam on his brakes as he was passing the house yesterday and abandon his car to run over and take a look, much to the bemusement of a neighbour who was looking it over.