2005 350Z GT Gunmetal Low mileage for sale again!

MAXlMUS

Hi Guys,

My Gun Metal great 350z GT Coupe is for sale. (Again). I nearly sold it a few years back but couldn’t bring myself to pull the trigger, I just am not using it much anymore as I mainly run around in a van in the day so she needs someone who will appreciate her.

As mentioned above its an 05 Gunmetal GT,...in good condition but not perfect. Its the lower tax bracket 05 plate. Usual GT refinements include Black leather interior, brembo brakes, Bose system with the cable mod to plug your mp3 player in.

Lightly modded with k and n panel filter, nismo chrome gearstick.

Just went through its MOT with a few advisories on tyres, rear pads and rear section of the exhaust has a slight leak.

The emissions were all perfect. Taxed till Aug 2014

This car has never let me down and has been serviced twice one P2 in London and a P1 by the guys at Cougar Store, I cant find the 1st P1 . Unfortunately I have been lazy so it is overdue a P3

It has a few dings in the doors which I have been quoted £250 to sort by the local paint guy.

The cd skips which is the usual Bose fault. The wheels could do with refurbing.

It has been the best and most reliable car I have ever owned and is genuine.

Based in South Leics.

Edited by MAXlMUS

I dont think this will take long to sell. Great price for a low mileage car. GLWTS

I won`t deny it needs a little tyding to get it perfect....but it has been a damn fine car.....It swayed me from German cars to Japanese.