Nice 58 plate 350z - Midnight Blue - Hertford...

chubbster

same here I hate when you wave and they stare back like your some kinda of fruit cake

:) Yes - Not nice to be reminded that one is a nutter.

Maybe you'll spot me one day - I use Aldi regularly - can't resist a bargain, that's why I buy Z's.

Silver, with black front fangs, grey/silver Nismo wheels and a slightly nutty numberplate.

Yours isn't black is it? I saw one once parked up near to Aldi's. - ooops I just saw your avatar. Clearly it's not black!

Edited by chubbster

HA HA nah its not black, good observation. are you local then cause like I said there are 3 of us in hoddesdon and we meet up now and then just to chat and share mod tips ect,

Yes, I'm in Hertford. Although my current car's a 370, I've also owned 2 x 350's since 2004, so I'm not totally unfamiliar with them. I'd love to meet up some time. How about The Goat, Hertford Heath, on Sunday 1st June - apparently they have a lunchtime car thing on the 1st Sunday of every month, although I've never been to it.

ps - the colour of my car is in my sig (that makes me even more observant than you :) )

I am going to disappoint you guys but unfortunately that wasn't me at Tesco but Chubbster you said that you saw one parked near Aldi, that could be mine :) .Never seen black one in Hoddesdon and sometimes mine just looks like its black, especially when u r not close to it.

Next time when you see that other zed you need to put a 350z leaflet under his windscreen wiper lol. You can get them from here ->

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/191-spotted-cards-here/

I do carry some with me just in case if I see one haha .

Jared there is 4 of us in Hoddesdon, there is a guy Waltzinblack with an Azure one. We defo need to organize a little meeting one day guys.

Edited by Damiiian

Mine is hidden too but from time to time I let people to admire her during a day. Night time she is always hidden as that what I declared to my insurer and there's many pubs round me what sometimes causes flying bottles lol

ill be there what time we going?

I was thinking of getting there at 11am - I think that's the time they start - and staying for a bit. I just phoned The Goat and it does still happen - and it is this Sunday. Apparently the pub opens at 11am and the club members stay till about 2.30pm.