Near Reading football ground

Richy

Spotted a 350 in gold near the football ground before last nights game against Leicester. As I was in my wife's Jazz I didn't make myself known ! Didn't fancy leaving my 370 parked on a street near a football ground. :unsure:

Anyone on here ? Still yet to see another 370.

Spotted a 350 in gold near the football ground before last nights game against Leicester. As I was in my wife's Jazz I didn't make myself known ! Didn't fancy leaving my 370 parked on a street near a football ground. :unsure:

By 'gold' do you mean orange?

If so then that was me lol.. Was going to the other side of reading but I didn't realise they were playing :( took me forever in the traffic!

If so then that was me lol.. Was going to the other side of reading but I didn't realise they were playing :( took me forever in the traffic!

Sorry, yes I mean orange !! You did seem to be heading in the wrong direction for the match !!! :)

Sorry, yes I mean orange !! You did seem to be heading in the wrong direction for the match !!! :)

Haha, yeah footballs not really my thing, love playing it but I don't really follow it! However I think I need to start keeping track of when reading play so I know to avoid that route :lol:

Are you local then?

Haha, yeah footballs not really my thing, love playing it but I don't really follow it! However I think I need to start keeping track of when reading play so I know to avoid that route :lol:

Are you local then?

Not really. I live in Farnham, but used to live in Caversham. Been supporting Reading since the 70's, and go with my daughter. Usually get dropped off by the wife while she goes shopping, but evening games have to park up the side roads. Your Zed looked good from what I saw as it flashed by !! :)

Are you local then?

Not really. I live in Farnham, but used to live in Caversham. Been supporting Reading since the 70's, and go with my daughter. Usually get dropped off by the wife while she goes shopping, but evening games have to park up the side roads. Your Zed looked good from what I saw as it flashed by !! :)

Ahh fair enough, Caversham was actually where I was going to lol, I play badminton at Rivermead leisure centre.

Thanks :) I take it you didn't hear all the knocking and banging from underneath the car then :lol:

Cya around!