Nurburgruing and surrounding area in August - Photos ADDED!

Zzzz...

Yep, been bitten by the "ring" bug, I want MORE ...

But now i realise the value of a PS2 and learning the bends on the console...I am sure the game will not show the fact that you cannot see any 90% of the bends exits, but at least it will help with knowing whats coming... SO I will be off to purchase a PS (2 or 3, not sure yet...) in Sept.

So October maybe have another quick visit... specially considering it takes me less time to get there than it would to get to Edinburgh!

I saw the 75 experience driving school and saw them being thrashed around the ring... might be interested in doing it again...

I had to pitch the t-shirt in there, had to wear the white one... ;) sorry for the poor modelling skills...I could not find any hottie there to do the posing... :p

After playing the PS2 version of the ring in Gran Turismo, and driving it in Forza 2 on the xbox I have to say that I think the Forza version is slightly more accurate. You can change the view to a more realistic one too, so you cant see over hills and round bends.

I like giving it a whirl on the xbox every now and then and would also like to go back again one day.