Aftermarket Stereo

Snowseph

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about buying an aftermarket double-din stereo for my Z. Has anyone else had this done and fitted professionally? Would having the non OEM stereo installed **** around with the steering wheel controls at all or would it be compatible with them?

I'll most likely have it professionally installed, there's a good company in Reading that can do it for me but just wondered if it messes anything up like the Bluetooth, etc.

Thanks,

Joe

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about buying an aftermarket double-din stereo for my Z. Has anyone else had this done and fitted professionally? Would having the non OEM stereo installed **** around with the steering wheel controls at all or would it be compatible with them?

I'll most likely have it professionally installed, there's a good company in Reading that can do it for me but just wondered if it messes anything up like the Bluetooth, etc.

Thanks,

Joe

What is the company in Reading called please?!?

Hey guys,

Thanks,

Joe

What is the company in Reading called please?!?

John Kleis audio is the one I'm thinking of going to, a few mates have used them and said they're great.