Help with fitting a new Pioneer HU

pjf1985

Sorry for hijacking the thread pjf1985! :)

Get back to your own thread haha! :p

Yep you'll need a new HU or a bluetooth adapter if Blueooth is that important to you I'm afraid!

plus 1 on that just re sell it and get a 2400 one easy :-) I only payed £245 for my head unit new from a shop in Manchester

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine off ebay for only £165 posted second hand! Then paid like £70 for an installation kit

that was a good price mind you it was 2 years ago ish I got my head unit :-)

• Like 1

Sorry for hijacking the thread pjf1985! :)

Get back to your own thread haha! :p

Yep you'll need a new HU or a bluetooth adapter if Blueooth is that important to you I'm afraid!

plus 1 on that just re sell it and get a 2400 one easy :-) I only payed £245 for my head unit new from a shop in Manchester

I got mine off ebay for only £165 posted second hand! Then paid like £70 for an installation kit

that was a good price mind you it was 2 years ago ish I got my head unit :-)

Ah I see. Definitely was a good price though, got lucky on ebay for once! :)

• Like 1

Ha! I've ordered the Pioneer fitting kit now (steering wheel controls, fascia etc) for about £70 as well. Seller accepts returns on ebay anyway, might send it back. Have found a 2400BT (manufacturer refurbished) for around £170.

Nice one, go for it! Haven't fitted mine yet as only had it a little while but looks like a great bit of kit :) which fitting kit have you ordered?

erm... http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1439.l2649

Might do, unless I can find a cheap adapter on the forum from a nice member which will save me the hassle of posting & waiting for my payment back from Paypal! :)

That's pretty much what I have except I got the bits seperate from the same seller. Yeah try that first mate, might get lucky! Our cars are twins, both '56 plate Azures B)

Big fan of the colour, only owned a year but it definitely is the best! ;) :lol: Like the pioneer headunits, that's more or less what I've had in my other cars and seem to offer best price/quality ratio.

Yeah same, wanted an Azure all along and waited for the right one to come along! Only had mine 2 months or so. I've never had one before but Pioneer make great products and have been pleased with other Pioneer stuff I've had.

Edited by pjf1985