My Gia Cuzzo rear spoiler, potentially one for sale?

TomLum

Hey guys took delivery of two of these rear spoilers the other day. One for me and one for a mate. He has since bought a Nismo wing. Now I have a spare im thinking of putting it up for sale in the next couple weeks. I would just be after what I paid for it.

I just popped it on the car to get a snap and see what you guys think to these. I love it. Fitment is perfect when pressed onto the car. In the pics its just balancing so doesnt look its best and of course only in primer!

How would you recommend have it fitted? Is adheasive strong enough or do people drill and bolt these?

IMAG0184_zps6fe74389.jpg

IMAG0185_zps9e4307a0.jpg

Edited by TomLum

Hey guys took delivery of two of these rear spoilers the other day. One for me and one for a mate. He has since bought a Nismo wing. Now I have a spare im thinking of putting it up for sale in the next couple weeks. I would just be after what I paid for it.

I just popped it on the car to get a snap and see what you guys think to these. I love it. Fitment is perfect when pressed onto the car. In the pics its just balancing so doesnt look its best and of course only in primer!

How would you recommend have it fitted? Is adheasive strong enough or do people drill and bolt these?

IMAG0184_zps6fe74389.jpg

IMAG0185_zps9e4307a0.jpg

My friend has just fitted mine to my car he used some sort of glue they use at body shop then he's sealing round the edges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk