Help Needed, Parking Camera & Sensors

N9JAH

I would like some help/advice please.

I want to have a reversing camera and parking sensors added to my 370Z. It's a 2011 plate, so I have connect premium which the first tick in the box.

I will be having these installed by the garage my cars have always gone to.

However I will be supplying the main components. I don't want to spend a fortune. I'd like to keep to my £600 budget for both, no including labour.

So please can you tell me what camera kit to buy and where from and same for parking sensors?

I know the reversing camera is an easy install due to it being an extra. Is it the same story for the parking sensors apart from the holes that will need cutting in my bumpers?

I would like some help/advice please.

I want to have a reversing camera and parking sensors added to my 370Z. It's a 2011 plate, so I have connect premium which the first tick in the box.

I will be having these installed by the garage my cars have always gone to.

However I will be supplying the main components. I don't want to spend a fortune. I'd like to keep to my £600 budget for both, no including labour.

So please can you tell me what camera kit to buy and where from and same for parking sensors?

I know the reversing camera is an easy install due to it being an extra. Is it the same story for the parking sensors apart from the holes that will need cutting in my bumpers?

Email this chap paulstenning@lycos.com say TC said you can supply a rear camera and wiring loom for your car. He's amazing and fitted mine. Camera and loom cheaper than anywhere else.

Can't help with the sensors unless Paul knows.

I would be interested in one of these. Where is he based.

TOPHOOKER, he's based in Kent but will normally supply the kit to fit yourself. Please mention me ( I don't get anything for it as mine is done ) Good luck, post up if you get sorted please.

• 3 weeks later...