Group Buy on Performance Friction Disc's and pads!

Gaz Walker

OK guys I have come up with the following amazing deal for a complete front PF brake package which includes a pair of disc's and pads:

Normal RRP would be - £703.60

The group buy price will be a stagering £599.00 This will not be repeated anytime soon so get them while there on offer. I will even throw in free delivery since its our first group buy!

I am looking for at least 3 people to get this going hopefully more. Please put your names down below to confirm your interest:

The group buy will close in 10 days from today. Please see the next post for further info on Performance Friction.

Thanks

Kevin

Hi All, a company we deal with Performance Friction Brakes have just realeased their new two piece rotors for the OEM Nissan Brembo calipers. These rotors come highly rated and have gone down a storm with the Evo and Scooby crowd offering fantastic braking for both street and track use at an affordable price.

The two piece floating disc's utilise new patented technology know as "Direct Drive". This technology allows the disc flange to float in the bobbin structure, allowing radial and axial expansion of the disc without being constrained by the hub or hat.

The benefits of the direct drive system is as follows:

Reduced Thermal distortion and warping

No rattling - 100% silent operation

Reduced Drag and increased mileage

Re-usable hat/hub assembly

The disc's are priced as follows:

Front - £487 + Vat

Matching Front Pads - £112 +Vat

I am awaiting rear prices and will update this thread soon.

Here's the pic's:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Thanks

Kevin