Japspeed silenced Decat Pipes

20james11

Hi,

Bought some japspeed silenced decat pipes last week for my 05 350z, looked decent quality but having an issue with fitting... Passenger side pipe fits great about 1" clearance no issues, but the drivers side pipe is almost up against the heat shield below the floor pan. Japspeeds current answer is it must be my manifold that is warped which is clearly bull as the standard cat fits perfect on this standard manifold. Iv compared the two decat pipes and it's clear that the drivers side pipe angle has been set up wrong and is angled upwards towards the floor pan. Wondered if anyone else on the forum has had similar issues?

Cheers

James

There are issues, that dreaded warped manifold syndrome for starters, that happens all the time. You will find that everything to do with your car is bent apart from the decats. Obviously that is not true. Demand your money back, if there is a problem which happens from now and again they should step up and refund you.

Thanks for the reply, I am hoping for a replacement drivers side decat pipe but if not I will have to go down the route of sending them back and getting a refund, I have them currently fitted to a milltek cat back system and it sounds great with the silenced decats so hopefully they will sort this issue out.

Thanks for the reply, I am hoping for a replacement drivers side decat pipe but if not I will have to go down the route of sending them back and getting a refund, I have them currently fitted to a milltek cat back system and it sounds great with the silenced decats so hopefully they will sort this issue out.

Good luck buddy :thumbs: