Living with a 350z

Wkeogh

You guys have sold it to me, I can't stop thinking about getting one now, I think I'm going to keep the golf as it's cheap and reliable to run.

Which means il have to sell the Mazda and replace it with the 350, I can then spend a few weeks commuting in it and then decide wether to sell the golf aswell or keep both.

So this leads to the problem of selling the Mazda,

Anyone fancy a 210 bhp mk1 mx5?

Cheers

Will

I think the louder the exhaust you go for it can be a bit of a racket on long motorway drives. Ive got the nismo system which is a nice and quiet when you are in town but if you put your foot down it does make a lovely sound. When driving at 70 on a motorway at that rpm is does get a bit annoying. 350z cabins aren't that refined that it cancels out the noise.

That being said. I love the noise it makes and just bought decats :lol: Hardly ever on a motorway, missus drives a wee A1 so i'll never need to eat up motorway miles again.

didint read all of the comments...

My impression of the Z is- its a lot better on fuel then i expected :) I never got less than 35mpg on the motorway (did a trip to santa pod and back yesterday for japshow, cruise control at 74mph, and sometimes a little push to chill the honda boys out :) ) I do at least 10 miles a day myself, and the tank lasts approx 280 miles in the city only. lowest i had was 21mpg...

Engines are great! chain, big V6 , so no worries there as long as you do the oil often.

Overal -go for it, no doubts! Im already selling mine as after the 370bhp evolution its lacking a bit of power/seats :D but as a daily car its amazing!

Best of luck mate

Will- Ill be in london next weekend for 2 days, drop me a text, come round and I can take you out :)

Edited by Nero_slk