roof cover

aitchie

the only company that i know of that makes one is smoothline in the states and they are not cheap... add shipping and import duty and it will be VERY pricey!

http://www.smoothline.com/nissan_350z.php

not sure how good the fitment is on these either

why do you need a hard top for a bit of snow? just go out there and brush it off each day?

I have toyed with the smoothline hard top but as Steve has stated it would work out very expensive with the cost of the roof, shipping, import tax and then painting the roof!

Ive been investigating replacement mohair fabric roofs from the states and that is alot more affordable than I expected. I got a quote for a geniune nissan roof and it was £2378 excluding vat! I dont think so! Alot of the Z33 owners in the states have replaced their vinyl roofs with mohair all by themselfs so I need to look in to that side of things a bit more.

Alot of the Z33 owners in the states have replaced their vinyl roofs with mohair all by themselfs so I need to look in to that side of things a bit more.

There are UK companies on the net that will do it for you for about £440, doesn't seem worth the hassle of doing it yourself, especially if something goes wrong and the roof leaks or won't open/close properly.