[SOLD][SOLD} Genuine Nissan Exhaust Back Box and Centre Pipe

Whazza22

Hi all,

I am selling a Genuine Nissan Exhaust Back Box and Centre Pipe, removed from my 2003 Nissan 350z Import.

The exhaust is in good condition and the stainless steel tips polish up really well.

One of the bolts snapped off during removal so will simply need to be drilled out and new bolt put through.

Im based in Exeter, Devon so cash on collection or courier can be arranged by the buyer and at their cost.

Im looking for £100.

Any questions please contact me.

Thanks

**photos not posted correctly. Sorted in the post below** M13KYF

Edited by Whazza22

* note to all members, please preview your post to see if the images displays correctly. The forum does do it if you post the the correct url in the image button.

Failure to do so could end up with your post not being approved

How do you do it?

I tried uploading via my iPhone and kept saying image too big.

I then uploaded to photobucket and copied the URL link to the URL box on forum via my laptop.

Also tried the image link but was just adding a link to photobucket website.

How do you do it?

Using the Photbucket app on the iPhone, choose the image you want to display, then tap the 'i' icon in the bottom right hand corner which will open the URL Link Codes window. Tap the bottom IMG code, which should then display the pop up to say the IMG code has been copied. Then paste into your thread.

How do you do it?

Using the Photbucket app on the iPhone, choose the image you want to display, then tap the 'i' icon in the bottom right hand corner which will open the URL Link Codes window. Tap the bottom IMG code, which should then display the pop up to say the IMG code has been copied. Then paste into your thread.

yes but dont paste the IMG code if your using the image button on the forum. You need to use the direct link code for that :thumbs: