Any Plymouth owners?

Micky

Hi Everyone,

Have seen a few Z's loitering in Plymouth over the last year or so - just wondering where you guys take your cars for servicing / work?

Will need a new clutch in the not too distant future and keen to know if there are any reliable garages in Plymouth and surrounding areas which might save me a long-haul to one of the reputable guys further up-country.

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike, I'm from Plymouth myself :) My Zed used to be Azure Blue but has recently (past few months) gone to matt white, you may have seen it around? What Zed do you drive out of interest?

As for garages, I take my baby down to Rhino Motors at Cattedown. They have done the clutch and flywheel for me and were very reasonable on price and great work :) Their website is www.rhinomotors.co.uk for all contact info etc

Edited by MattyV6

Hi Matty,

Thanks for the reply – didn’t even know Rhino existed but will definitely get in touch with them.

Mine’s a 55-plate Azure.

I have seen one white Z around Plymouth – have you got a Nismo bodykit? If yes I think I saw you getting a sneaky KFC in the week….. :)