2004 350z GT Kuro Black - Enthusiast Car, Low Miles

Doug86

Vehicle Spec

2004 Nissan 350z GT manual in Kuro Black – 65,000 Miles with 10 months Tax and MOT (Pre 2006 Lower Tax)

Optional GT Pack, Brembo Brakes, Heated Black Leather Seats, Cruise Control, 6 speed manual, Air Conditioning with Climate control, Alarm, Bose Stereo with bluetooth handsfree, Multifunction trip computer, Kuro Black, 18†Rays Forged alloy wheels, subtle modifications based on the normal 350z weakpoints (brake/clutch).

I can honestly say that there are no real negatives to mention, other than age related bodywork. The car drives like a dream and has never had any major problems. There are few stone ships on the bonnet and front bumper as to be expected from a car used daily. There is a minor crack to the front bumper where a rabbit met its demise on a country road (R.I.P).

There is also slight curbing and bubbling on the RAYS, which could probably do with a refurbish in the near future.

I have always run the car on Optimax/Momentum fuel and has never (in my ownership) been driven in snow or slushy/salty road conditions. I would always prefer to suffer public transport rather than let it get dirty/icy.

History

Service Stamps:

P1 – 8998 – 15/10/05 – Sun Country Nissan (Main Dealer)

P2 – 17548 – 05/06/07 – Arnold Clark Nissan (Main Dealer)

P3 – 26454 -13/06/08 – Wilsons of Epsom (Main Dealer)

P1 – 34693 -22/08/09 – Wilsons of Epsom (Main Dealer)

P2 – 45872– 15/01/11 – Murley Auto Ltd (Main Dealer)

P1 – 58553 – 25/07/12 – Horsham Developments (Independent Garage)*

*Last service at Horsham Developments included new clutch, new fly wheel, performance brakes front and rear, performance brake pads front and rear, performance brake lines, performance clutch line, replace diff fluid and replace gearbox fluid. This was an EXPENSIVE service (circa 2.5k parts and labour)!

** As a service is due I will arrange for this to be done in advance of the sale assuming the asking price is met. **

Misc Maintainence

Gates Auxiliary belts – 25/08/2011 – Cougar Store

Genuine Nissan rear anti roll bar drop links (L+R) – 05/11/11 – Cougar Store

Upgrades

Exedy Organic clutch (recent)

Flywheel (recent)

DBA discs (F+R) (recent)

Ferodo D2500 pads (F+R) (recent)

HEL Braided brake lines (recent)

HEL Braided Clutch Line (recent)

S2000 Aerial (Stubby)

Japspeed Y Pipe

Scorpion Exhaust

JWT Pop Charger + Heat Shield

LED Bulbs (Number plate, side lights and cargo)

I am asking £7,500 (and I will service it for that price), this is a competitive price as I would like to sell.

I am located in Stratford Upon Avon

I would be interested in possible part exchanges possibly with cash your way if car is valued higher. Something bigger and possibly diesel would be of interest, not a massive petrol engine though.

I will need to arrange for some specific 'for sale' photos but you can see a chunk of photos of the vehicle during my ownership on this facebook album:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.541196808197.60572.309600936&type=1&l=6a1fc6f577

It should work without being logged in