[SOLD]Nissan 350Z GT low miles Abbey Engine build

garygttdi

• 2 weeks later...

For reason best left to the buyer he pulled out so the car is still for sale now sub £8K feel like I cannot give it away, such a shame a totally wonderful and great car. I do not have a steel bonnet for it unfortunately the previous owner had sold it!

I have an exterior car cover OEM one and a quick shifter that I will pass on with the car, any inspection welcomed!

Was going to upgrade to a 370 changing my mind now.

For reason best left to the buyer he pulled out

That would be me then. I travelled all the way from kent to Devon to view this car on the Saturday the deal was done and the following Wednesday I travelled down again and handed the owner the money.

I filled the car up with v power well £30 any way and on driving home I thought I saw smoke coming from exhaust but then thought I was being paranoid. So continued my journey and then saw it again with these two guys in a van pointing towards the rear of the car. (May be paranoid again) but this time I decided to pull over and have a look.

So I got out car and gave the gas pedal a quick blast and witnessed the smoke for myself (blue smoke)

Any way I contacted the seller and said I had a concern about this car smoking.

Gary said I could bring it back which I did and he was able to see the blue smoke for himself.

He handed me my money back and gave me a lift to the station.

Having come from a Subaru blue smoke is often a tragic find so may be I panicked.

Although you mentioned you was going to get the compression checked I said I am still interested in the car and keep me updated.

Having heard no more from you and then seeing it again on piston heads I guess you thought I messed you around but my concern was spending 8k on a car and for it to go wrong soon after.

Good luck with the sale of it, it looks lovely in the flesh. Gary seemed a genuine seller as well.

• 1 month later...