Engine 78k from an 2004

stevey200

Here will have a engine from my 2004 350z , The engine has covered just under 78,000 miles. The engine itself is in very good condition and i have left the engine in the car atm (so you can test it etc) i will eventually be breaking the whole car but first i want to sell the engine so the buyer can see how it runs etc before i remove it. Best way i feel to sell it. I don't have a lot of posts on here but both buster and keyser can vouch for me. The car was a Cat D but with the cost of repairing it just isn't worth it.

I was after 1500 ono for the engine which doesnt include gearbox etc , Just the engine can do deals for more stuff just ask

Car is located in Bournemouth , I may be able to transport a reasonable distance for petrol etc

IMG_4771_zpsa67182b6.jpg

Any other questions just ask

Ok just had a look around it again , And found it has the inlet spacer kit fitted . Which will go with the engine when sold .

Also forgot to mention including are the starter motor , alternator etc ... Pretty much everything you need to put it in

Cheers