v948 Finally Arrived...

fellsteruk

Like a little kid this morning, my Private plate paperwork finally came from DVLA after 3 weeks :( So much for "within 2" i tell you shipping everything to swansea is gonna kill dvla if they dont scale is up...

Anyway i can ditch the 54 plate and get me new on one "Whoop whoop" already rung admiral off to pick the plates up and fit later today and maybe get rid of the plate mount :)

My dad is in the trade so got them sorted from there... I Was going to transfer my reg i have on my Qashqai which is Y11STE but i couldn't be @%$£@^£ with the wait or paperwork with DVLA, so got a new one.

Couldn't get any with STE from DVLA so went for S31 FEL.... I dont normally like private plates that dont seem to mean anything but i guess they all mean something to the owner.. In this case my first inital and surname, Well almost my surname :)

I could kicked myself because when i purchased my STE plate i could have also got Y12 STE but didn't think i would have two cars and didn't want to pay 90 quid every year for retention :( You live and learn.