New to the forum.

honkifyou

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and no doubt this question has already been asked. However I'm looking to move onto a 350z but I would like some advise on what to look for. For example different engine types and which ones to avoid? Ease of modifying both performance and styling? etc. I currently drive a Seat Leon FR 170BHP Diesel. As far as insurance goes I'm 25, held my licence since I was 18, 7yrs NCD with no convictions. And I live in Devon, South West.

Any help/advise would be fantastic.

Many thanks

honkifyou

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and no doubt this question has already been asked. However I'm looking to move onto a 350z but I would like some advise on what to look for. For example different engine types and which ones to avoid? Ease of modifying both performance and styling? etc. I currently drive a Seat Leon FR 170BHP Diesel. As far as insurance goes I'm 25, held my licence since I was 18, 7yrs NCD with no convictions. And I live in Devon, South West.

Any help/advise would be fantastic.

Many thanks

honkifyou

Hi,

If you need any help with insurance please feel free to give me a shout. Club members can receive a discount of up to 15%.

Regards,

Dan.