Spec J-1 front lip, VS style

scottyd

Stumbled across this and wondered if anyone has one fitted, been looking for a while for a veilside/mines type lip. I'm a little dubious as its cheap but tempted to give it a try. I know people have fitted the side steps from knight racer. I also like like the rear lip, I think all three would look great :p

Front

http://www.knightracer.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=35_43&product_id=1397

Rear

http://www.knightracer.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=35_43&product_id=1399

Edited by scottyd

Aerokit products are good, they are made in the UK and 100% better than the Chinese products most sell. You will have to add vat and shipping to those prices though.

If you can hold on till the end of the month my sidesteps will be released and they are cheaper, better finish and come with a fixing kit and are manufactured in the uk, with regards to lips I have Nismo style in stock £125 delivered, 5 Veilside version 1 replicas £225 delivered coming in and Stillen splitters £275 delivered plus I also have the best quality Pre-drilled Nismo style rear spats in stock £125 delivered.

These are some really good options to completely enhance the look of your Zed if you can hold on for a few weeks longer. I can throw a bit of extra discount in if you ordered a full set.

Aerokit products are good, they are made in the UK and 100% better than the Chinese products most sell. You will have to add vat and shipping to those prices though.

If you can hold on till the end of the month my sidesteps will be released and they are cheaper, better finish and come with a fixing kit and are manufactured in the uk, with regards to lips I have Nismo style in stock £125 delivered, 5 Veilside version 1 replicas £225 delivered coming in and Stillen splitters £275 delivered plus I also have the best quality Pre-drilled Nismo style rear spats in stock £125 delivered.

These are some really good options to completely enhance the look of your Zed if you can hold on for a few weeks longer. I can throw a bit of extra discount in if you ordered a full set.

Yeah I realised you can add 40 quid to each part for vat and delivery.

I'm in the market for a lip and side steps, what finish does your veilside lip come in? Also are the side steps painted black or will they need painting?

Are you able to spray the lip in gloss black too if so how much for gloss black side steps and veilside lip

Cheers

At this moment in time it won't be cost affective to do one lip as im having product runs done externally in batches of 10. Things will change going forward but for now i just want to be honest with you as it would be cheaper to have it painted locally :thumbs:

Are you able to spray the lip in gloss black too if so how much for gloss black side steps and veilside lip

Cheers

At this moment in time it won't be cost affective to do one lip as im having product runs done externally in batches of 10. Things will change going forward but for now i just want to be honest with you as it would be cheaper to have it painted locally :thumbs:

I may go for the lip in carbon but put me down for the side steps let me know when you have stock please :teeth:

• Like 1