personalised plate

raduv66

My mum has P1 OOH which I expect will shoot up in value shortly once the first McLaren P1's roll out of the showrooms!

I suspect if you can afford to pay nearly £1 million for a car then they will probably be looking at plates like "P1". I cant see them selling enough to warrant plates like that being in demand. Nice plate though just dont think the Mclaren will make any difference to its value.

I've never had a personalized plate on any car I've owned never really appealed to me TBH but just thought it was a nice touch from my better half.I did say to her if she wants to buy something for the Z then I'll have a Amuse R1 titan exhaust ;) the response when showed the price was :scare: .

• 6 months later...

My mum has P1 OOH which I expect will shoot up in value shortly once the first McLaren P1's roll out of the showrooms!

I suspect if you can afford to pay nearly £1 million for a car then they will probably be looking at plates like "P1". I cant see them selling enough to warrant plates like that being in demand. Nice plate though just dont think the Mclaren will make any difference to its value.

This made me think of you.....

beda9enu.jpg

Edited by Dedman