My 350Z for your Honda EK9 or DC2

TOM'S_ZED

I have decided to go back to my routes and get back in the seat of a Honda therefore I'm on the hunt for a clean and tidy EK9 Civic or DC2 Integra Type R. Body work is of most importance i don't want anything with rust or bubbling. I don't mind if the car has been modified if its been done correctly (in my own opinion). Lower the mileage the better obviously good history is also good.I have no preference colour. May also be interested in other Honda's so long as there B or k series powered for example an EK4 with a b18cr lump in there. Anyone reading this with the right car will get the picture as to what i want I think.

Right on to the zed

Spec

49,000 miles

Full Nissan Service History

3 Owners

4 brand new tyres

New disc's and pads all round

New goodridge hoses

18" Rays forged alloys just been reconditioned in black

New d1 spec wheel nuts

Full samco hose kit coolant and induction (still waiting for the coolant hoses to be delivered from japspeed)

New JWT pop charger also comes with standard airbox with new HKS panel filter

Gear box oil and diff oil was changed last month using Nissan fluids

Engine oil and filter was changed this morning (Genuine Nissan filter Castrol edge 0w-30 synthetic oil)

Ritchbrook stealth antenna

Pioneer stereo with built in parrot and i phone/pod connection in the cubby

standard strut refurbished and painted blue to match the hoses

Uk car so brembos as standard

The car is very well looked after in terms of cleaning --- polished once a fortnight washed waxed and sealed once a week at least often more on the run up to a meet or show. this car has cloth seats which are in good condition apart from a little bit of wear on the bolsters bodywork wise there is a small dent on the passenger door very small though and there is a very small ding on the bonnet but its that small i cant get the camera to photograph it i think the front bumper has been resprayed for stone chips in the past its a good job but color in some lights is ever so slightly different.Other than that its a very clean tidy 350z with low miles and good service history

I will sell for the right price and the car is located in S C U N T H O R P E

IMAG0301.jpg

IMAG0302.jpg

IMAG0287.jpg

IMAG0286.jpg

IMGP0045.jpg

IMGP0044.jpg

IMGP0046.jpg

IMGP0047.jpg