Odd noise at 1750RPM

I have recently noticed the zed to make a wierd, almost like a humming noise that sounds to come from the engine bay directly behind the stereo whenever the needle hits 1750RPM. It only occures for about 1 - 2 seconds when accelerating slowly and once the needle has passed this mark it dissapears and continues as normal.

The noise goes when the car is warmed up fully. Hopefully it is nothing too serious, just wondered if anyone would know what this could be?

Many Thanks

I had something similar when I first had my car but it was more of a buzzing at 5k only on 4th gear.... mine was clutch related not saying yours is, hard to tell from just what you said really

Does it go when the gearbox oil has warmed up i.e. 1st-2nd becomes smooth?

I had something similar when I first had my car but it was more of a buzzing at 5k only on 4th gear.... mine was clutch related not saying yours is, hard to tell from just what you said really

Does it go when the gearbox oil has warmed up i.e. 1st-2nd becomes smooth?

I guess the answer to your question is yes. Once its had a good run out and is properly warmed up the noise goes altogether.

I dont think I would be able to pick the noise up on camera as it is literally so quiet and more of a hum / buzz that last for a very short time (2 seconds).

Im pretty sure that it will just be me over thinking things but just wondered if anyone else had had a similar experience