UK 350Z GT wanted in July

pdg32

Hi,

Looking to acquire a 350Z GT in July, when I will be returning to the UK to work. I'll be looking to buy it asap, so now starting to look around to see what is available. Here are the particulars:

• UK car, must have GT spec
  • No Alezan - must have black leather interior
  • Azure, Black or Gun metal preferred
  • Not too high mileage / low owners
  • Fully documented service history is a must
  • Standard example is preferred, though a few tasteful mods such as wheels (only 18s please), exhaust etc is OK

My budget isn't massive, around the £6k mark or so, but hope someone on here might have a minter that they will be willing to part with nearer the time.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by pdg32

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our business.

The timespan you have suggested is beyond the realms of what we can think about in regard to what cars we may have in July.

What I will do tho is get you to call me direct on my mobile when you return to the UK, (07834411634). I will then tell you our exact stock we have in.

We do normally have a few cars in stock that fit your criteria, but it would be best to call and discuss before coming down.

Thanks for your enquiry and apologies for not being able to assist you right now.

Greg.

Thanks Greg.

I should add that Red is also a colour I would consider, and silver, if both of these colours are accompanied by black wheels.

I'll be based in the Leicester area.

If any other owners are thinking of selling around that time, please get in touch.

Edited by pdg32