Azure Blue 350 - A46 Cold Ashton

Ceejay29

Spotted around lunchtime today, heading out of Pennsylvania and toward Cold Ashton, nice and clean, white wheels B).

I was actually in a Navara, returning to the filling station to rescue my abandoned Zed :cry:

What hav you done to abandon your zed?

Come on spill the beans.

Found myself in a bit of a pickle mate!

IMG_1523copy_zps3bde72eb.jpg

All of the tools in the back of the zed were useless, couldn't get the jack underneath the car on my own (this is always the case, usually have to drive it up on to chunks of timber or pull the car up using each arch), the standard 21mm wrench didn't fit the nuts (19mm) and the spare wheel didn't fit the stud PCD as it has had a hub/spacer conversion from Nissan to BMW (I knew this would catch me out at some point :lol: ).

IMG_1525_zps54c38499.jpg

So I had to dump it and ask the old man to rescue me and go to his garage to get suitable tools! Removed the spacers and some how squeezed the huge space saver under the arch, it was around a bloody meter in diameter! Width wise it looked lost under the arch, appeared as if the front of the car was floating!

IMG_1526_zpsccf1360f.jpg

So yeh, eventful morning and now need to purchase a new tyre and wheel refurb, along with many other parts before the deadline that is Japfest! :scare:

We will have to meet up and exchange mob numbers. I would have come to your rescue.

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Should be up and running again tonight :yahoo:

New tyre (that's four now in total in the last 3 months) and managed to touch up the wheel as best possible. Hopefully I can strategically park the car in a manner that allows the grass to hide the touch up at Japfest :lol:

IMG_1545_zpsa2de5652.jpg

IMG_1548_zps53676d3a.jpg

IMG_1549_zps0e066e46.jpg