No sound from o/s/r/ speaker.(behind drivers seat.)

rwdstu

Hi bought me a 350z last month and it has no sound from drivers rear speaker at all times. but i hoped after doin the ribbon fix it would maybe be ok.( it also had the sound issue that only produces sound from the left when hitting a bump on the road etc.) the ribbon fix cured the sound issue coming and going from left channel but made no difference to the rear drivers speaker issue as it totally still inop. any ideas guys. would it be easy to interchange the rear two to eliminate wiring or headunit. hope its just a speaker. its the 6cd clarion system almost identical to the bose.

cheers in advance guys

Just as above, check the HU first and the RCA it may have fallen out or been pulled out :shrug:

Also maybe try swapping the rear RCAs over to see if the speaker actually works or not :thumbs:

I think he's got the stock no bose system so no RCA's. I would pull the headunit as its easier and wire a speaker directly to the back to check each speaker output, then i'd move to the rear speaker once i know the headunits not at fault.