Flat wiper blades

TT2Z

Ian,

Where is the link to where you actually bought them for and model no's etc please?

The 1st Auto main page is just coming up blank at the mo!

CLICKY

20" x 1 & 18" x 2

After refitting them properly, I didn't push them into the arm hard enough :blush: They now work a treat.

I have taken some pics but my gallery is full, so will get them hosted elsewhere over the week-end.

They do seem to work better than the old ones, but they were on the way out for a few weeks.

I'm not sure if they are worth the £33 for a set of 3 but, I'm not sure how much the PIAA ones are ?

Ian

Ian,

Where is the link to where you actually bought them for and model no's etc please?

The 1st Auto main page is just coming up blank at the mo!

CLICKY

20" x 1 & 18" x 2

After refitting them properly, I didn't push them into the arm hard enough :blush: They now work a treat.

I have taken some pics but my gallery is full, so will get them hosted elsewhere over the week-end.

They do seem to work better than the old ones, but they were on the way out for a few weeks.

I'm not sure if they are worth the £33 for a set of 3 but, I'm not sure how much the PIAA ones are ?

Ian

Ah ok, Firefox doesn't like that site. Had to open in Explorer :yuck:

• 1 month later...
My silicon ones from BigPhil are awesome in this weather. Missus wants some now too :thumbs:

We can do them for any car just need the sizes, pleased you like them, they have been well tested in Motorsport, especially rallying, for years.