Sunset SG55 - Anderson Drive, Aberdeen

menz83

Ah, I know you! I drive past you everyday on my way to work! I only just managed to get off the hardgate when I finished work then got trapped for 10 minutes on willow bank road. I then got stranded on a roundabout on union Grove, 2 people required to push me. A hundred yards later, I got stuck approaching the roundabout in the drive, caused a massive hold up, but eventually 4 angry people pushed me free Haha! It wasn't then 45 just to get over the drive to bucksburn!

Amazingly, I seen 3 other zeds on the drive this morning, I don't usually see any! I just had no grip on my falken 453s,whereas my old RE040s with no tread ate up the snow around Xmas!

Did you go out at all today?

Left Arbroath this morning and it was sunnny and headed to Aberdeen for a Medical. Decided to take my Mazda 3 MPS for some reason instead of Zed....glad i did cos it was a nightmare getting into Aberdeen!! Mind you, Mazda isn't much better! Got there in the end though.