Bose not working, Any Fuse Location?

A9H-RX

Hi guys,

Another problem I encountered over the weekend. In my old 350z I had the Bose system working of a Pioneer double din head unit, with uprated rear speakers running off an amplifier.

I since then brought the 350z I have now and decided to direct transfer.. In the mean time I also transferred a tracker system that was hard wired into the Bose Sub wiring loom and got my friend who is an electrician to hard wire it into my new one..

Upon connecting the power to the amp I had the amp earthed and just the RCA's and remote running from the head unit to the amp. I obviously sparked up as you do (nothing unexpected). But blew all fuses in the amp and brought up protect. Since then it seems I have blown the amp and have sent it off for testing as it doesn't accepted fuses when you plug the RCA's in?!?!

I also noticed the Bose sub has stopped working?! I put the old head unit back and nothing and also unwired the tracker system. I replaced all the bose amplifiers including the sub itself and still unable to get this bose sub to work again? Does anyone know if it has its independant fuse? I can get the front speakers to work fine and the headunit. I would like to replace the bose wiring loom but it seems it runs within the car loom itself which is annoying.....

Sorry for the lenthy notes. Please ask Q's if I made anything unclear.

Thanks