WHEELS

D4V3 GT4

Aa a couple of you know I missed the Wales trip on Sunday cos I had to go away with work!

Anyhows, got back yesterday, went to pick my car up from my mums (i'd left it there for them to look after)

And noticed a dirty great big kurbed wheel :rant::rant:

Gutted, two years I've had that car and have never damaged any of the wheels!

Dad must have done it while moving it, even though he reckons it weren't him!

I need to know where's the best place in the US to get Nismo 19's from, with dollar getting even worse nows the time to take the plunge!

Cheers

DaveH

some in the spotted on ebay at the mo dave

p.s. where's me t-shirt :teeth:

If you've got the GT4 wheels on you still can get it repaired. CHipsaway charge around £50 and you can get AA discount

Think those are sold now Mike unless you are talking of a different set. :thumbs:

If you've got the GT4 wheels on you still can get it repaired. CHipsaway charge around £50 and you can get AA discount

Yeah, I'll get them repaired, though I remember a chips away guy coming to our works car park and saying something about if I were to damage them they'd be a nightmare to repair, something to do with the finish on them, or something like that!

I'lll take them to my bodyshop man.

I'll sort you a tee out mike if you buy me a nice set of Nismo's!

Think those are sold now Mike unless you are talking of a different set. :thumbs:

Yes but if he contacts Mark Brinster the seller he'll get a set at a similar price. :thumbs:

If you miss them, then try Adam at Z1 Auto......

Some top wheels on here Mark!

I know mate, contact me for more details if you want. Its where I've just got mine from!

Top service etc...... which reminds me, I must finish off my little review of the whole process!

Will try soon :D