LED fender emblems in UK???

Zeds dead.

HI all,

Does anyone know where i might be able to get a pair of these from a website in the uk to save on shipping costs and possible customs charges?

i want them in amber, if not then somewhere possibly cheaper or customs excempt.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.thezstore.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TZS&Product_Code=50-3076&ShowShip=1

thanks bulletmagnet, i did but on other threads it seems like a fair bit of work according to them, do you know if the 370z ones fit like for like and just require a hole for the wireing or do i need to put the badge over the current indicator and fill the badge hole? does that even make sense? thanks

The original 350Z badge sits in a slight recess into which the 370Z indicator would fit, but I believe you need to drill a hole to pass the wiring thru.

A former member on here dcash5 had this done at a bodyshop, where they removed the original indicators and badge, filled the old indicator hole and then mounted the 370z indicator where the 350z badge previously was.