Pioneer AVIC-F940

bazk87

Just bought up the Pioneer head unit for my non nav gt model. Can't wait to get it installed, you need a fair few special fitments to make the unit work in our 370z and they were near impossible to source in the UK so have to import from US, seems like it will be a few weeks until I can get it fitted! Also picked up a pioneer nd-bc6 reversing camera, all at a great price from dynamic sounds.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have found it really good so far. Ipod integration is perfect. Nav is perfect, although I haven't used it much in the month I've had it fitted. Radio reception isn't great, not much of a problem as I only really listen to two stations and ipod gets most use, but I'm leaving it back in with the fitter to have a look. Fitment is perfect and video playback is really good! Looks really nice too! I'd go as far as saying if you didn't know better it would be oem. Reverse camera is a nice touch aswell, although it's not a replacement for mirrors it does help massively when reversing towards things!

Good to hear that you're getting on so well with it. I ended up fitting one last weekend and have found it to be excellent so far :thumbs:

I was suprised with how good the nav is compared to my old TomTom and agree that having a reversing camera now is a bit of a bonus.