Re-trim at last

redzed

Finally got the spare cash to have my seats re-trimmed after first visiting an upholsterer over 2 years ago. Looking for some ideas, was going to go with full red leather but the wife aint too keen. I have to be a little careful or she may decide the cash isn`t spare anymore ;)

Ideas please alcantera, leather, colour combo`s??

Finally got the spare cash to have my seats re-trimmed after first visiting an upholsterer over 2 years ago. Looking for some ideas, was going to go with full red leather but the wife aint too keen. I have to be a little careful or she may decide the cash isn`t spare anymore ;)

Nah, I wouldn't go full red leather in a your Chili.

I'd do somthing like black/grey alcantara centres with perforated leather on outsides of seats. Maybe with some red piping or stiching to match....

And go to Precision Trimming in Holmfirth. Their work rocks....

http://www.precisiontrimming.co.uk/

Tim had his done their recently and they look ace!

Nah, I wouldn't go full red leather in a your Chili.

I'd do somthing like black/grey alcantara centres with perforated leather on outsides of seats. Maybe with some red piping or stiching to match....

And go to Precision Trimming in Holmfirth. Their work rocks....

http://www.precisiontrimming.co.uk/

Tim had his done their recently and they look ace!

That`s where it`s going, paid them a visit 21/2 years ago when I bought the car. They hadn`t done a zed then, but looked at some of their other work and decided I would use them :thumbs:

I just wanted something a bit different, ie black is standard in the GT, but I suppose red piping would jazz it up a bit.