Buzzing noise, ABS?

JoshThePonce

I am aware that if your front and rear wheels don't have the same RR the ABS/TCS and whatnot will throw a hissy fit. I bought some new wheels recently (rears) for drift days and test fitted them to see if they were ok, so i took it for a drive to check for any odd noises etc. I disabled VDC thinking it would be ok, and to start with it was absolutely fine.

Then occured this weird intermittent buzzing noise from the rear of the car, so immediately i took it home and changed the wheels back over, and took it for another drive to check all was ok.

At first it was, but then the buzzing noise came back and i have no idea why it's doing it, it has got to be THE most annoying and irritating sound EVER :bang:

I'm assuming it must be something to do with the ABS, but i can't figure out what exactly is causing this noise. See vid below:

th_20120830_201750.jpg

Anyone have any ideas of what it is or how i can fix it? I can't drive around with that noise, it's driving me round the f***ing bend :bang: