D1 Spec V2 Throttle Controller

HassanZ

Hi all,

This is probably one of the best mods I have fitted to my 350z. Made the driving experience much more enjoyable!

A lot of the D1 Spec throttle controllers have plug issues due to the wire connections being really weak, resulting in the throttle controller not working.

This throttle controller will not face these issues as the OBDII plug has been changed for a better one and the wires have been connected more securely to ensure the wire does not come apart. Thanks to Woody for doing this for me!! :thumbs:

The throttle controller is very quick and easy to install. If you require any help, I am more than happy to send you a step-by-step fitting guide with photos by e-mail.

The throttle controller comes in it's original packaging.

I am looking for £70 + postage.

Many thanks for looking!

Kind Regards,

Hassan

Photos of the throttle controller are shown below:

20120630_210510.jpg

20120630_210716.jpg

20120630_210551.jpg

20120630_210542.jpg

20120630_210531.jpg

20120630_210523.jpg

Hi wolfie.

Given you were simply enquiring for information on postage costs whereas I made an offer to purchase and paid immediately afterwards that its fair enough that it goes to me.

Generally, and I think this is the way it works on most car forums (and it's certainly the way it works when I sell something) is that it's not the person who "dibs" something so they can sit on it for a few days and think about it, make an enquiry about it, make an lower offer on it or otherwise posts first in a thread that gets a short period to conclude a deal. It's the first person to say unequivocally they will take it that gets that right. Even then, I think if they don't pay within a few hours of reading the PM in which payment details are provided (or say why they can not which is reasonable in the seller's view), its perfectly fair that it gets offered to someone else.

So, I was in line, its just that I was in front of you.

Thanks

Hi wolfie.

Given you were simply enquiring for information on postage costs whereas I made an offer to purchase and paid immediately afterwards that its fair enough that it goes to me.

Generally, and I think this is the way it works on most car forums (and it's certainly the way it works when I sell something) is that it's not the person who "dibs" something so they can sit on it for a few days and think about it, make an enquiry about it, make an lower offer on it or otherwise posts first in a thread that gets a short period to conclude a deal. It's the first person to say unequivocally they will take it that gets that right. Even then, I think if they don't pay within a few hours of reading the PM in which payment details are provided (or say why they can not which is reasonable in the seller's view), its perfectly fair that it gets offered to someone else.

Thanks

If i had gotten a response and a reasonable shipping price i would have bought i was in before you and ignored that's not good etiquette on a forum like this

Hi wolfie.

Thanks

If i had gotten a response and a reasonable shipping price i would have bought i was in before you and ignored that's not good etiquette on a forum like this

I apologise for anything I may have done incorrect on my part.

I did not see your message Wolfie until the deal was concluded, as I'm guessing the post may have taken time for it to be approved and appear on this thread.

Additionally, I sent the items from my workplace. We are unable to send items out to Ireland from the warehouse and therefore it would have cost a small fortune if I posted it out privately, which would have not been feasible for you as a buyer as you would have to cover the cost.

In Steve's defence, he made an enquiry, agreed the deal and paid the amount within about 10 minutes of his initial enquiry. This was before I had a chance to see any messages on this thread. He probably finalised the deal in assumption mine and your (Wolfie's) deal was not happening as it would be my responsibility to point out the item was reserved for you (Wolfie) but I was unaware of your enquiry.

As a result, I don't think anyone is in the wrong and everyone has a point.

All I can do is apologise for what has happened and that I did not mean to upset anybody!

Kind Regards,

Hassan

I apologise for anything I may have done incorrect on my part.

I did not see your message Wolfie until the deal was concluded, as I'm guessing the post may have taken time for it to be approved and appear on this thread.

Additionally, I sent the items from my workplace. We are unable to send items out to Ireland from the warehouse and therefore it would have cost a small fortune if I posted it out privately, which would have not been feasible for you as a buyer as you would have to cover the cost.

In Steve's defence, he made an enquiry, agreed the deal and paid the amount within about 10 minutes of his initial enquiry. This was before I had a chance to see any messages on this thread. He probably finalised the deal in assumption mine and your (Wolfie's) deal was not happening as it would be my responsibility to point out the item was reserved for you (Wolfie) but I was unaware of your enquiry.

As a result, I don't think anyone is in the wrong and everyone has a point.

All I can do is apologise for what has happened and that I did not mean to upset anybody!

Kind Regards,

Hassan

no worries mate cheers for taking the time to reply